Do you want to become
our media partner?
With the media partnership,
- To have a logo placement on the Conference website & a short description of the supporting organization (including URL). The description should not exceed 50 words.
- One social media post announcing the supporting organization as Media Partner.
- To have a distribution space for some leaflets at the Conference. These should be sent 1 week prior the event to:
Department of Chemistry Ångström
Attention: Camilla Dann
751 21 Uppsala
the Supporting Organisation will commit to the following:
- To list the Battery 2030+ Annual Conference on the Supporting Organisation’s website using the promotional banner & link to the Conference website.
- To send one promotional email to the supporting organisation’s database by April 20th
- To publish 2 social media posts announcing the event and using the hashtag #MeetBattery2030
The Batteries European Partnership Association (BEPA) is the international non-profit making association (AISBL) representing the private-side of the BATT4EU Partnership. It gathers the European battery community willing to contribute to the ambitious upcoming Research & Innovation Batteries Partnership under Horizon Europe. https://bepassociation.eu/
The European Association for Storage of Energy (EASE) is the leading member-supported association representing organisations active across the entire energy storage value chain. EASE supports the deployment of energy storage to enable a cost-effective transition to a resilient, climate neutral, and secure energy system. Together, EASE members have significant expertise across all major storage technologies and applications. https://ease-storage.eu/
Solid-State Battery (Solid) is a non-profit next generation battery news channel from academia, research, industry and startups. We gather information from various sources sharing it to our SSB community on social media. Welcome to the future of battery by joining us on Linkedin and Twitter: https://www.linkedin.com/in/solidstatebattery/ https://twitter.com/batterysolid